Saturday 29 September 2012

BOO! It's Super FREE Saturday!

Hey!

Happy Weekend & Happy Super FREE Saturday! Yep, thats right it's time for the second Super FREE Saturday digital collection, it's available HERE on the website.

So lets get straight to it...




Boo! is a graphic Halloween/Autumn collection featuring 4 paper designs and 4 images both in a brush & PNG format. The colours like all my digital collections coordinate with Stampin' Up! The SU! colours in this collection are Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant & Basic Grey.

This collection has SO many possibilities & coordinates perfectly with the previously released EEK! digital download collection available HERE. Plus the Halloween digital paper collections HERE and HERE.

How about a card...



I decided to make a square card 14 x 14 cm and used the current Freshly Made Sketch challenge sketch HERE and seen below for the layout of my card. Now, I wanted to tell you a little bit about the size of this 'Scary Boo! Pumpkin tag/label and so that's why I chose this image for my card from the collection. 




Up to now all the round images either in the Uniko Studio Clear Stamp Sets or digital collections coordinate with a 1 3/4" circle punch. This tag in this collection is set at the right size to coordinate with a 2 1/2" circle punch or die. 

On my card I have cut the image out by hand and layered it onto the PTI Limitless Layers 2 1/2" circle die and scallop die. If I had punched my printed image out with a 2 1/2" circle punch there would be a white border and I would have only matted it to the scallop circle for my card. So, basically my card shows the options available for this image! 

Here's a close up...





This card also fits perfectly into the current DYSU challenge which is to use Scallops, check the challenge out HERE.

I'd love to see what you all create using this freebie collection so just add your link in the tool below & I'll pop by to see it & leave a comment :) 



Have fun & enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share with this collection. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Love your card Beverley - great colours. Thanks so much for the free papers and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I LOVE these!!! Thank you so much! So excited to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Beverley! I love that little pumpkin! Such a fabulous Halloween card! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thanks for the free digi. Love your free digis. Your card is great. Will have to link up this time before link closes. I made a second butterfly card but didn't make the link. So hopefully this month I'll be better organised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fantastic card.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful little set Beverley.......Don't make too many Halloween cards but must have a play with your generous freebie! We have family over from L'Pool present but will sit and lay a.s.a.p. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only just found your site and I am really excited to see your lovely clean cut images and papers. Thank you so much for making some of them free for us to try, but I must buy some of the others too because they look just scrumptious! I'm off to look back over your blog now and I feel sure that I'll be totally inspired by your work.
    Very best creative wishes, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card .... and so much fun too!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours and the labels. And that little spider is fab. Thanks for ANOTHER great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie patootie card! I love how you offset the pumpkin within the circle. The polka dotted paper is perfect! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated