Wednesday 1 August 2012

Retro Sketch #22

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm not quite back on schedule as I have been quite glued to the TV watching the Olympics! I've never really paid a huge amount of attention to the Olympics in the past, maybe watching only a few things now & then. This year I seem to be hooked, it could be partially due to it being hosted on home soil, but I am genuinely more interested than before. It's been a FAB day so far for Team GB with the women's rowing securing the 1st GOLD for the team. 

Anyway, I'll get to the point of todays post & share my card ...




I stepped out of my comfort zone for this card & used Orange! It's been popping up here & there in my creations & I love colouring this Gerbera flower in the colour! I paired it with a FAVE of mine Hawaiian Shores, a pleasing crisp cheery combination.

I used the current Retro Sketch HERE & seen below for my card LO ...




Below is a little close up of the card ...




I'm also entering this card into the current Addicted to Stamps challenge HERE to use your markers! 

Short & sweet today as I can hear the mens cycling time trials have started & we have a strong contender in this event Bradley Wiggins! 

Have a fun filled day! Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessoreis: Fiskars Paper Punch, PTI Hawaiian Shores Ribbon & Button, Foam Adhesive, Copic Markers YR12, YR15, YR18



11 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously beautiful card! I love the use of the BOLD bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colour combo and what a gorgeous gerbera, beautifully coloured. The shadow really makes it pop! Thanks for playing along with us at ATS Beverley:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour combination and that flower just pops out. Gorgeous card, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely, Beverley. I adore the colours you have used. They are so refreshing together and your colouring is supberb. Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, thanks so much for tearing yourself away from the Olympics to share this beautiful card with us. Love the dynamic image and beautiful colouring on this gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and good luck

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING! GORGEOUS color, and I adore the polka dot ribbon! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beverley, a gorgeous card, love the bright colours. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beverley what a beautiful card. Just love the colour combo and that gerbera stamp is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ATS this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been loving the Olympics too... it's just exhilarating to see Team GB do so well! This is a gorgeous vibrant card that has totally grabbed my attention. Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATS this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated