Friday 29 June 2012

Less is more ...

HaPpY Friday!

How are we all? I'm tired after a FAB day out in London yesterday, but good tired after a day filled with sunshine, friends & lots of inspiration! I had a lay in this morning that's why I'm a little late with todays post! 

Anyway, I finished this card for the current 'Less is More' challenge Paper Piecing ...




I do like a bit of fussy cutting every so often! I first stamped the large individual outline lattice stamp on  a panel of white CS. I then stamped it on 3 of the floral papers from the Joyful Butterfly digital collection and cut them out. I then just used my glue pen to adhere them to the panel which I then matted to some Baja Breeze CS before adhering to the card base using foam adhesive. The sentiment is from TIME.

This card also fits into the 'Hello' challenge over on Moxie Fab World celebrating the launch of Stamp It! magazine. 

I'm at the drawing board today in The Studio as I want to get these ideas down on paper that came from all the lovely inspiration at New Designers yesterday! I'll be back tomorrow with a few more cards to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. This looks superb Beverley
    Perfectly paper pieced, some intricate cutting!
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev, i love the paper piecing, i have yet to use the individual stamps in this set, can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being showcased. I missed your card before. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card so intricate. Well done on being showcased at LIM very well deserved.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated