Tuesday 26 June 2012

Colour Splash!

Hey Y'all!

Today I have a card to share that has a splash of colour, I was inspired by the current Play Date Cafe challenge, Colour Splash. The colour for this challenge is Blue, my favourite colour ...




As the colour is used A LOT for masculine cards I decided to make a masculine card! I pulled out my trusty  EXTRA TIME stamp set & a couple of PTI dies and this is what I came up with ...




I decided to use 2 shades of blue on my card, Spring Rain & Enchanted Evening from PTI. I'm having fun this week designing NEW goodies for Uniko Studio stamps & digital products TIME is flying! 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS design Bev, those blue shades are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool CAS design. Totally reminds me of a wall clock in a train station. Totally funky and minimalist. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I totally love that clock!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Design Beverley and stunning colours!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated