Monday 25 June 2012

Casual & Pink

Good Monday Morning!

Here we are in the last week of June & closer to the NEXT Uniko Studio release! Yep, mid next week we will see the start of the Sneak Peeks at what will be released on July 11th, not long to wait! 

Anyway, until then I have a card to share. For this card I used the current challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays. The challenge this week is to use PINK.

Here is my card ...




I chose to use a BRIGHT pink. Raspberry Fizz from PTI. I kept my card really simple & with no sentiment so it can be used for any occasion that may arise. I used the medium & small graphic flowers from TIME

Short & sweet from me today, much to be done! Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Love this simple layout - so effective. Must say this/these is/are my favourite stamp from Uniko. Love that graphic flower. I used it in my card yesterday, if you want to pop over to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright pink! The little jewels are a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, this little floral accent is one of my favourite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Bev! Great use of the graphic flower the Time stamp set. Bling is the perfect addition. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! Raspberry Fizz is one of my all time favorite colors- so rich! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated