Saturday, 12 May 2012

Pink & Green

Hey!

I'm back today with another card to share, I'm afraid it's those doilies again! I just can't stop inking them up! For todays card I was inspired by this weeks CASE Study inspiration HERE and seen below.




Aga is this months muse over on CASE Study and her cards and style is FABULOUS! Below is my card based on the inspiration above...




I was inspired by the LO of the card and colours too. However, my pink is a bit brighter than I intended as is the green! I stamped the largest doily & 2 smaller ones before adding the green strip which I stamped with Background Basics - Lattice. The sentiment is from FONTiments-Birthday

It's short & sweet today as I am enjoying my last weekend of being 32 before my birthday on Monday! I'll be back tomorrow though with another card to share!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs



8 comments:

  1. Aww! Beautiful, Bev! Love love the doilie stamp set. Great colour combo you have used. Love love your card.
    I made a very similar card for the same challenge using the same stamp but different colours. Great minds think alike, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know that I think any colour should go with green, right?! ;P
    Beautiful take on Aga's card - I love it!
    Have a fab weekend and a super duper birthday on Monday!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Love that doily set and the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love how you have taken inspiration from the muse at CASE Study, I am totally into doilie stamps myself at the moment. I hope you are having a fabulous last weekend as a 31 year old and HAPPY Birthday for Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, those doilies are so bold and fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study! I love the 2 sets I have of yours...they stamp like "buttah!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those doilies are fabulous, and I love the contrast of the bright pink and lime green colors you chose. Congrats on your CASE Study win!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated